Sunday, September 14, 2008

The coolest device we have ever owned

29 of 31 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest device we have ever owned, September 14, 2008
By Epi Man (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This thing is flat out amazing. Previously my PSP was my most dense piece of impressive technology. My wife's Touch blows it away. Of course it is a great iPod (although I think the click-wheel might be a little better for navigating), but it also is great for flashcards for the kids, little games, email and internet. Simply amazing. It was worth every penny for us and was a nice replacement for our 2nd gen 10gb ipod which failed us after 5 years.

I am pretty sure we have already downloaded $20 worth of apps. I am embarrassed to be gushing - but this is a really impressive little device.

Apple iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment