Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Best iPod value

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPod value, May 27, 2008
By E. Smith (Cambridge, MA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I have a regular 40GB iPod, but only about 10GB of songs, and only really listen to about 2GB of them on a regular basis. The regular iPod is therefore a waste for me, uses more batteries, is heavier/bigger, and generally overkill.

I wanted something for my runs, and my old shuffle (which I didn't really like) broke, so I thought I would try this new one as my wife has one and likes it.

This design is superior, the built in clip negates any need for an armband like the old design needed, and it is so small and light you don't even know it is there.

The battery life on it is fantastic - I use it for my walks to and from work each morning, on my runs, and at night when I play poker - and it still lasts about three days for me on a single charge.

I don't use the headphones that come with it, so I don't know if they are any good, and there are some odd volume issues with the unit when you first start it up (that might be a settings issue that I'm not aware of - it starts off very low) - but otherwise perfect.

If you don't like listening to the same music over and over, don't care about video, don't care about seeing the song details - then the iPod Shuffle is all you need - and it is inexpensive too - get one.

Apple iPod Shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment